More than just a holiday awaits you
Emilia Romagna has endless shades, find out which one is your favourite!
Food, Wine and Culture
Tradition, flavors, culture, history, myths, handcraft: a unique opportunity to fully experience our land through the best trails from the sea up to the hills. Tailor-made guided tours to suit your wishes and needs
- Guided tours to discover our Romagna
- Visits of wine cellars, agricultural industries and oil mills in the middle of the hills
- Visits of castles, historic homes and typical villages
- Visits of handcraft workshops and local manufactures
- E-bike tour combined with history and culinary tradition
- Customizable programs for groups, agencies, bus operator and tour operator
Well-being and thermal baths
A unique experience made up of wellbeing, relaxation and thermal treatments in cooperation with the Grand Hotel Terme della Fratta. A combined holiday between sea and hills for those who love the sea but would never give up relaxation and wellbeing.
- Natural Harmony Path: from the pool to the sauna, through the ice shower until the experience showers for a wellbeing and relaxation path.
- Beach service with beach umbrella and beach lounger
- Relaxing massage (30 minutes)
- City bikes, gym, tennis court, pool
- Wine tasting
More than just sea and relaxation
Hotel Augusta is located in a strategic spot for those who wish to visit all the Amusement Parks in Emilia Romagna: as a matter of fact the biggest amusement parks at Italian and European level are located on the Adriatic Coast, an especially between Ravenna and Cattolica.
The most important:
- Mirabilandia - 29 km
- Aquafan - 30 km
- Oltremare di Riccione - 30 km
- Safari Ravenna - 28 km
- Italia in miniatura - 9,6 km
- Fiabilandia - 20 km
Trips and tours
History and culture across Romagna
We are ready to plan your trips according to your interests: History, Culture, Wine and Food, Nature, Trekking on the path beside the river Uso or long strolls on the seashore.
Guided tours to discover our little ancient villages, our fertile countryside, the wine routes and the flavors of the hinterland of Romagna.
- San Marino
- Santarcangelo di Romagna
- San Leo
- Saltworks in Cervia