Hotel Augusta, Barberini Donatella e C. snc
Via Mar Adriatico 57
47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN)
P.IVA (italian VAT number): 04147340402
CF (italian tax code): 04147340402
Information on the processing of personal data ex art. 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679
The company Hotel Augusta di Barberini Donatella e C. snc, in its capacity as Controller of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter “GDPR”, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of those concerned with regard to the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, proportionality and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data, subject to your consent, will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions referred to above and the confidentiality obligations therein.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing: execution of the requested service, in implementation of legislative or contractual obligations.
Method of data processing: your data may be processed by means of electronic computers.
All processing is carried out in compliance with the modalities set out in articles 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of appropriate security measures provided therein.
Communication: Your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons in charge of the treatment for the performance of services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the Data Subject.
The processing of your data will be carried out exclusively by persons authorized and duly trained by the Controller.
Disclosure: your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Storage period: We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfillment of contractual purposes;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided;
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory times prescribed by law.
The Data Controller, according to the Law, is the company Hotel Augusta di Barberini Donatella e C (Via Mar Adriatico 57 47814 Bellaria Igea Marina (RN) Italia P.IVA (italian VAT number): 04147340402 CF (italian tax code): 04147340402)
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain the following information:
- purposes of processing;
- categories of personal data concerned;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- existence of the right of the data subject to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
- existence of automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used and the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject;
- where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.3. The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.4. The right to obtain a copy under paragraph 3 shall not infringe the rights and freedoms of others.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- a certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- The Data Subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
For an exhaustive list of the rights of the Data Subject, see in any case the text of articles 15-22 of the GDPR.